The Fourteenth International Conference on Design Principles & Practices will feature plenary sessions by some of the world’s leading thinkers and innovators in the field. For design practitioners, a central paradox of our times is the increasing specialization, on the one hand, but on the other, the need for more broad-ranging and holistic integration of design tasks, working between and across design disciplines. Design is becoming an ever-more social, indeed sociable, process.
The conference program groups together presentations along similar themes to facilitate knowledge sharing and community building, so the first schedule of sessions will be available when we're able to present a complete picture of the conference.
- Theme 1: Design Education
- Theme 2: Design in Society
- Theme 3: Designed Objects
- Theme 4: Visual Design
- Theme 5: Design Management and Professional Practice
- Theme 6: Architectonic, Spatial, and Environmental Design